Monday, July 27, 2015

New Release Alpha 0.23b



This Release represents a huge overhaul with new meshes, new shadows and new base layout.
Changelog:

  • New texture shadow system - As mentioned in the blog post had become necessary for several reasons, but I am very pleased about how the CPU usage is reduced. They have flaws but I think the net balance is positive.
  • Updated and expanded shaders - Became necessary since the previous shaders were not meant for texture shadows
  • New male mesh - Generated with makehuman
  • New female mesh - Generated with makehuman
  • New animations - They are only new in the sense that I had to completely redo the existing ones, some still require work
  • New base layout - With the possibility of transparent materials new possibilities for the base layout emerged.
  • Redesign of several objects


With these changes several mechanics broke and I have not fixed all. There are currently only one hair and cloth meshes and the customization is essentially limited to changing colors. There may be bugs, although I fixed most I know of.

No comments:

Post a Comment